Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I know I'm usually not so good with being open about my feelings, but I've got to get this out -

Dear Timothy -

I know we don't really know each other all that well, if at all, really, but... well, I gotta tell you, I've got a bit of a crush... okay, maybe it's more than a bit of a crush, but I don't really know what to call it. I want to write your name on my Trapper Keeper, I want to make you a mixtape of songs that remind me of you, I want to pass you a note before History class, I want to make my BFF call you and hang up when you answer...

This whole thing is so new to me, it's really taken me by surprise, I'm just so... I don't know.

A while back, I wrote you off as the creepy/skeevy guy from "Scream 2". Since then, I've made it a point not to see anything you've done since (even that Jennifer Garner movie, which was tough because I think she's adorable [and I'm a sucker for chick movies when no one is around]), but two weeks ago, on the advice of someone on Twitter, I checked out your new show, "Justified" and - oh. em. gee - when did you become totally hot? (Apparently, I'm a bit late to the party, as "Timothy Olyphant hot" nets over 233,000 results on Google and "Timothy Olyphant creepy" has a mere 24,400 results, and, for the record "Timothy Olyphant skeevy" only brings up a paltry 774 results.)

What happened to you in the 13 years since "Scream 2"? Whatever the heck it was, please please please keep it up. And consider being my Valentine... or my next husband... or my lovah... or my baby daddy... hell, I'd even settle for you being my neighbor who forgets to close his bedroom window when he's working out or some guy who jogs past my house with no shirt on.

xxoo,

me


(please note - if I had any photoshop skillz, I'd totally draw a heart around this picture because... swoon)

Labels: ,

1 comment(s):

  • He has a tiny (and adorable) part in "Gone in 60 Seconds" which is one of my most favoritest (shut up) movies because I have an inexplicable crush on Nicholas Cage (no seriously, shut up). Oh, and all the hot cars. OMG THE CARS.

    Have you seen it? For reals, awesome movie.


    By Blogger Amanda, at 1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home