Sunday, June 13, 2010

Gratuitous Pussy Pictures*

Squish and Squoosh together

Just Squish



just Squoosh (and, yes, she looks a little bit... special - she's got one wonky eye, but she doesn't seem to be affected mentally - she eats like a champ and purrs the second anyone touches her)




Through Craigslist**, I found a woman about an hour North of here who does cat rescue and even happened to have a nursing mother cat - when she saw the pair, she guessed that they were probably about 4 or 5 weeks old - definitely not old enough to be away from their mother - but they're in good hands now and will be spayed, given shots and placed in good homes as soon as they're old enough.

So that's my good deed for the weekend and I can return to being a heartless creep now.


*like I could pass up the opportunity to use that title? I'm sure.

**who knew it was good for anything other than getting rid of old lawnmowers?

Labels:

1 comment(s):

  • OMG I totally love the one with the special crazy eyes!

    By Blogger Shelly, at 5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home