Saturday, June 12, 2010

*sigh*


This is Squish. She and her sister, Squoosh, are currently chilling in the back room of my house.


I usually take pictures during the late morning/early afternoon hours, but today, I decided to try out my camera on sunset-ier light. I wanted to go to Pismo Beach, but The Kid wanted to go to Guadalupe Dunes State Park - decided to go there, but it turned out to be closed. On the way home, saw a little black lump in the middle of the road and right before running into it, realized it was a kitten. And there was another kitten on the side of the road.

I screamed to stop the car and raced to go pick them up. Squoosh was in the middle of the street (she might not be the healthiest/smartest cat) and Squish was sitting in some bushes.


This was in the middle of farm fields, no homes in sight and these babies are way too young to be on their own.

Obviously I couldn't leave them there, so I scooped them up and brought them home. And because I live in such a little podunk town, no animal shelters are open until Monday. So, apparently until then, I'm babysitting. But, for reals, wtf is wrong with people?

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home