Sunday, November 21, 2010

me: did you see [some kid on The Kid's basketball team]'s mom's boyfriend?

him: the guy with the dreadlocks?

me: and the neck tattoo, don't forget the neck tattoo*.

him: um...yeah

me: he's... interesting

him: if by interesting you mean kind of creepy.

me: yeah, a little bit. He seemed nice though.

him: yeah, but she's....

me: pregnant?

him: no... She's...

me: a little older than him?

him: you think so? I thought she was younger than you.

me: thanks a heap, but no, her oldest is 17, unless she started when she was in junior high, she's definitely older than me. And you can't tell from far away, but she wears a lot of makeup.

him: Oh. Well, anyway, she's...

me: oh, geez, just say it, she's ridiculously hot. It's not like I hadn't noticed. In France, she'd be called la renard, hunted with only her cunning to protect her... If she were president, she'd be Babraham Lincoln...

him: I get it. And she totally is.



* obviously, I like tattoos, but once you make that decision to get a design permanently marked on your neck (or face)... well, you can't really uncross that line

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home