Thursday, December 16, 2010

How to go from "Bah Humbug" to "awwww" in three easy steps

Step 1: pack up your dog and camera and drive to Pismo State Beach

Step 2: hike over the dunes and see a cute holiday tree, constructed of a couple branches and little ornaments

Step 3: say "awwwww"






seriously, how cute is that?

Also, a view like this in the middle of December doesn't suck


and here's my dog -



and here's a painting of a frightened teddy bear I bought at a thrift store today


Also, I made homemade tamales today - not homemade like "I bought them at the store and heated them up" - homemade like "I bought masa and corn husks and pork and cooked and folded and steamed". Yes, they were a bit time-intensive, but they are totally OMGYUM

Labels: ,

1 comment(s):

  • I looove that teddy bear painting. I was in Goodwill tonight, in fact, just looking through the framed pictures and trying to find the perfect weird thing. Perfect for what? I don't know. I'll know it when I see it.
    (Oh, and HI again! Long time, no see, right?! I have to add you on my list of blogs.)


    By Blogger Lisa, at 11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home