Thursday, December 09, 2010

me (going into the garage to do laundry): aaaauuuuggggghhhh, a spider!

3 seconds later

me: is that a black widow?

cue me running back into the house to grab my camera

me: ooohhhhh, a black widow!



cue my face going from 8D to D8

me: oh fuck, it's a black widow

then I located some bug killer spray* and proceeded to empty the bottle on her.





*I am pathologically incapable of killing a bug larger than an ant. Also, she was creeping up the door that goes from the garage into the house and, with my spectacular grace, I probably would have either gotten the thing in my hair or in the house if I tried to kill her with a shoe or something.

And I really felt bad about killing her, I hate to impede on anyone's right to kill bugs, but I draw the line at poisonous stuff near my pets... oh, and The Kid, too**

**speaking of The Kid, I am SO the worst parent ever - I totally spaced on the honor roll ceremony today (it's his 4th trimester in a row on the honor roll)

Labels: , ,

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home