Thursday, September 22, 2011

These are the people in your neighborhood

Remember how the lady from Casa De Christian across the street from me wanted to be BFFs after she kicked out her philandering minister husband?

Then remember how her husband moved back in and then she started acting like I didn't exist?

Well, apparently the dude got kicked out again and I'm guessing that she might be planning to sell the house because for the past week, she's had a bunch of church people over helping to fix-up the place and no one does all those piddly little home repairs unless they're looking to offload the place. I think it might be a bad luck house, though, because the last owners experienced a divorce and a foreclosure when they lived there and then this happened... I wonder if they'll put that in the listing.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home