Thursday, October 18, 2012

What does it say about me when the least creepy thing I've done all week is offer a little girl candy*?

I'm just saying that sometimes I creep myself out. Not that the things I do are always intrinsically creepy, it's just that sometimes I do things that could be construed as creepy if someone didn't know me well enough.

And speaking of creepy, my new eye doctor looks exactly like Dwight Schrute, and he has a twin brother. Because, you know, eye doctors with their smooth-jazz voices asking if it's "better one... better two" aren't creepy enough.



*it wasn't a random little girl, it was the sister of a kid on The Kid's basketball team, and technically, it wasn't candy, it was a little bag of fruit snacks, but still

Labels:

1 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home