Thursday, January 27, 2005

Cock! Get your hot fresh cock!

In Oklahoma, that is.

Yeah, sometimes when I can't think up a post, I just like to use the word cock, this time I just happened to find an accompanying news story.

And in other news, single girls, there's a new way to weed out potential freak monkeys - anyone who opts for this cell ring automatically moves to the back of the line... with a restraining order... and a handi-wipe...

3 comment(s):

  • When I was in Spain last May, that was all over the nation. You think Jamster is stupid now? I saw all those commercials on German MTV while over there. Apparently the US was an untapped market and now I have to listen to the stupid fucking commericial for Sir Mixalot ring tones.

    By Blogger Samantha, at 12:43 PM  

  • LITTLE BOXING GLOVES????? oh my GOD that is so funny!!!! I love it!!! I mean, not for them to fight. However, for the roosters to wear little boxing gloves?! L5!!!!!!

    By Blogger nique, at 1:23 PM  

  • that is too funny "moan tones" hee hee hee it so totally rhymes!

    By Blogger nique, at 1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home