Monday, January 31, 2005

Further proof that I'm a bad parent

My child, who will be six years old on Wednesday, has never eaten Jello. How is this possible?

Jello.

J-E-L-L-O

As in "there's always room for Jell-O"

How long before the state comes knocking at the door to take him to normal parents?

Labels:

7 comment(s):

  • If Jello is normal, I wanna be a freak.

    By Blogger Trish, at 1:57 PM  

  • You should be locked up. When I was 6 I was eating the jello mix out of the package.

    By Blogger Tim, at 2:20 PM  

  • when he's ready... in 15 years...i'll have a few referrals for therapists for him. i got you covered.

    By Blogger Jootastic, at 2:38 PM  

  • Shame!
    I'm gonna turn you in myself - I've made some phone calls.


    By Blogger Monkey, at 5:20 PM  

  • you think you're a bad parent?

    my kid is also 6 and he's had jello, all right.

    jello shots.

    (never, never, leave those things in the fridge, my friend...)


    By Blogger Brandon, at 8:13 PM  

  • sheesh no jello? Mr Bill Cosby himself is turning over in his bed chanting "there's always room for jello"

    By Blogger Erin M, at 9:28 PM  

  • well, Mother says that jello is made out of horse hooves. If she is right, It seems like you may have indirectly done something wonderful for your child, even though Jello IS delicious.

    why are all the good things made of stuff like hooves or gizzards?


    By Blogger Michel Johansen, at 6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home