Thursday, January 27, 2005

Crap, I only have fifty... wait, 49 years to go

I am going to die at 80. When are you? Click here to find out!

Yep, 49 more years to go, I'd better start wearing polyester pants, catching the early bird special at Denny's, clipping cat food coupons and driving 27 miles below the speed limit... Is that a bright light at the end of the tunnel I see...?

Thanks for the expiration date, Ali


4 comment(s):

  • 82. Which means that in our next lives...I'll be your 8-years-younger sister instead of the six.

    By Blogger Jootastic, at 3:45 PM  

  • 71. I checked your comments to see if someone else shared my dismally short life span, now I feel even worse. damn cigarettes!
    -kristin


    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:05 PM  

  • 78! I guess i can split the difference between this test and teh more scientific one which said 102 (yeah right!) Poor dead parakeet, it made me feel sad which changed my answer on the do you feel sad question to "most of the time"

    By Blogger Erin M, at 6:39 AM  

  • 86! that sucks! i need to engage in more dangerous activity!
    i loved the question, do you work in a dark alley? haha


    By Blogger nique, at 8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home