Thursday, January 27, 2005

Gee, your hair smells terrific

I had Panda Express for lunch and now my hair smells like an eggroll (and I didn't even have eggrolls)- why does my hair always absorb any smell around me but not hold onto the smell of shampoo? And since I know this, why do I spend an hour in the shampoo aisle smelling shampoos before I buy one? Why not just hang out in Cinnabon for an hour or so before work?

3 comment(s):

  • Haha! My hair is exactly the same way - I can never smell my shampoo, but I agonize over picking the perfect smelling one.

    I love Cinnabon.


    By Blogger thehotlibrarian, at 3:10 PM  

  • mmmm cinnabon. when you walk into the mall and that is the first thing you smell...does it make you drool at it's enticement? i'm like pavlov's dog for crying out loud!

    By Blogger nique, at 8:10 AM  

  • My sis used to work in the mall at Victoria's Secret (I'd get some crazy discounts from her!)...as cruel fate would have it, right next door was Cinnabon, how friggin ironic is that?!

    By Blogger Chick, at 9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home