Friday, January 28, 2005

What is your weird quotient? Click to find out!

I'm weirder than Trinity

9 comment(s):

  • 127 ... beyahtches

    By Blogger Jootastic, at 12:11 PM  

  • I was 103. I thought I was weirder than that.

    By Blogger Samantha, at 1:46 PM  

  • I was only 93, so there's OBVIOUSLY a flaw in the system.

    By Blogger Tim, at 3:13 PM  

  • Huh, and I always thought that I was weirder than most.

    Btw, thanks for the link!!! You have made my day!


    By Blogger Trinity13, at 6:43 PM  

  • I scored 100. I was sure you are more weird than me!

    By Blogger Trish, at 4:18 AM  

  • 100 here... some questions just really didnt apply

    By Blogger Erin M, at 2:59 PM  

  • i'm AS weird AS Cate! 96! i'm not too surprised...

    By Blogger nique, at 9:27 AM  

  • seriously, why was i determined to be that weird? there are many many many weirder people than i. for instance tim. and yet, he got lower than i...didn't he?

    By Blogger Jootastic, at 2:33 PM  

  • I can't believe I just took that quiz.

    By Blogger Maverick, at 10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home