Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Today

I saw

  • more pink office supplies than should exist
  • a funeral with a mariachi band and a trillion balloons
  • fog rolling in to entirely cover a playground
  • a company called "In Home Decorating" (as opposed to? Interior decorators who call you to come pick up the paint and supplies they want you to use to decorate?)

I was

  • poked, prodded, x-rayed and ultrasounded
  • told that my "lump" was just a lipoma*, or benign fatty tumor

I realized

  • breast center waiting rooms are easily the most depressing places ever
  • "fatty tumor" may be a good thing, but it still sounds kinda ugly
  • I wasn't really super duper worried since I have none of the risk factors, but it was still kind of stressy


I made

  • black forest cupcakes that... kind of look like boobs


* seriously, don't look at the wikipedia or Google Images of that because... ew

Labels: , ,

2 comment(s):

  • Glad to hear it - and it's great that you made celebratory boobie-cakes. You rock!

    By Blogger Steph, at 7:07 PM  

  • Well, that's a relief. Ew, I have one of those lipoma thingys too. Under my shoulder. Ew.

    By Blogger Giggly, at 12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home