Saturday, August 21, 2010

I have weird dreams.

Last night's (non-medicated) dream included a vulture, a peacock, an offer to move to New York, a cool (shared - because even in my dreams I don't make enough to live there) apartment in New York, a nude baby doll, horseback riding and a pony.

Which means -

vulture: a vulture indicates that you or someone is being opportunistic. Someone is watching you and is waiting for you to take a misstep (don't worry, I'm sure you won't have to wait long for me to step on a banana peel or walk into a wall).

peacock: the peacock signifies pride, confidence and vanity. You may be showing off too much or are overly arrogant with your success and achievements (sorry if I'm just proud of having candy corn-colored hair and getting caught doing a pit check in public).

New York: If you do not live in New York, but dream that you are in New York, then it symbolizes your fast paced lifestyle (I did get out of my pajamas 2 - count them, 2 - days last week - talk about a jet-setter! P. Diddy wakes up in the morning feeling like me.).

apartment: To dream of a large, lavish apartment, indicates an increase to your financial situation or an improvement to your family life (so... you're telling me to buy a lottery ticket?). 

doll: To see a doll in your dream, symbolizes childhood innocence and light-hearted fun (well if that doesn't describe my entire life, I don't know what does). The dream also indicates an immature attitude towards the opposite sex (lalalalala, I can't hear you, neener neener).

horseback riding: the dream represents your lack of integrity (again with the judge-y shit). You will achieve success through underhanded means (but I will achieve success, right?).  

pony: To see a pony in your dream, signifies the playful aspects of your life (or maybe I just want a fucking pony, have you ever thought about that, Dream?).

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

<< Home